Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WRITING, writing, writing

Hello,

Just realized I had not posted once this entire summer. And now summer has wrapped up, hell its October already. So I am back! And ready for action...

What I did on my summer vacation: writing. And all that writing has paid off because my first short story was published by Dark Hall Press in their Ghost Anthology.


For sale here:



http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Hall-Press-Ghost-Anthology/dp/0615884385/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1380743404&sr=8-3&keywords=ghost+anthology

So definitely give it a read and a review! It is a nice little collection and I was proud to be part of it.

In the upcoming months two other stories of mine will appear in anthologies:

Siren in 100 Doors of Madness by Forgotten Tomb Press




and....



Horror on Sycamore Lane for In The Blood by Mocha Memoirs Press.



I will keep you posted on release dates for all....






No comments:

Post a Comment